DEAR WENDY AND TIGER

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Dear Tiger
      Good morning to you. I am sleeping outside today so dictating this letter to my Mum in between sneezes , snoozes and bite noises at the pesky birds!
      I have been poorly as you know this week. Never knew I could be quite so sick! Respect to me! Good news is I got some of it over Sister - haha!

      And...I also nipped her tail again this morning when she stupidly swished it near my face....even more hah ha!

      I tried to swipe some milk last night as you told me it was one of your fave tricks. But I was stopped from this and GIVEN it instead! So of course, I walked off and left it on purpose! Stealing is half the fun, isn't it! Doh! Don't those humans know that by now!!

      It is very hot here today (for Wales!) so later I might be given a teeny bit of vanilla ice-cream. I like that VERY much. Mum makes good ice cream. I expect Sister will want some too though I don't see why she should. I am the poorly one after all!

      I give little coughs from time to time...just to convey a sense of delicacy and a hint of consumption...it always brings 'em running!!!

      I also did the most MASSIVE poo this morning!! I was most impressed with myself! It seemed a real pity to cover it up before everyone had admired it...and anyway...I didn't have the paw power left to dig enough earth without hiring a JCB! so I stood by it and purred a bit till Mummy and Dad came out and I walked around it. admiring it from every angle.

      They didn't say much! Just stood there with their mouths open! I think they were pretty awed by it and as they like modern art...perhaps they were thinking of making it a 'garden feature'. They like statues and models. And here I was...with my first Exhibition. A proud moment.

      I felt very satisfied and went off into the bushes to recover from my exertions. So you can imagine, I was pretty upset to see Dad come out with a shovel and take my masterpiece away!!!.

      But then I thought 'Hoorah! He has CLEARLY found a buyer already'.!!!!

      So you see Tiger...there is plenty I can still do!.
      How many cats find they have a talent for art this late in the day??
      So now I am going to work on some more 'sculptures'. There is a bare bit of lawn just crying out for decoration!
      Have a lovely Sunday, Tiger and if your Mom ever wants a nice present for the mantelpiece...or a feature for the hall... let me know and I will get MY Mum to mail over a 'Treacle original
      Much love
      TreaclecatXXXX

      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd