Re: [FH] Poor Treacle

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 24 , May 1 6:00 AM
      Thanks Barbara
      Chris, the other UK ite just rang me and it was lovely.
      I am really really upset, it was so dramatic and I love my Treacle so much. Mine were the hands that put that bxxxxaspirin down her little throat. It is going to be the LONGEST day. She was so out of it...
      Please give Spikey my love
      Debbi and Kippurrr (that looks so odd)

        Message 3 of 24 , May 1 6:01 AM
          Thanks Chris so much for ringing me. The house is SO so empty without her foolish furry grin being flashed at me, trying to deflect me from working...even the carpenters have stopped whistling.
          Deb
          Debbie, you know how much my thoughts are with you. Love Chris

          Message 4 of 24 , May 1 6:02 AM
            Dear Debbie, I'm glad you have a phone buddy you can call. I was so sorry that you were left alone. I know what that's like. I'm sure you will have happier news soon. Hang in there. Peg and Torrie
            Debbie Raikes-May <debbie.raikesmay@...> wrote:Thanks Peg I will do my best. She is trying so hard but it is so frightening. This was a bad epsidode and now she can't ever have aspirin again. Haven't a clue how I will get through today. I have cancelled all my meetings tomorrow in case she can come home. I won't have much of a business left at this rate. But please God, I might still have my brave little Treacle.
            Deb
            Dear Debbie, My heart goes out to you and Treacle at this critical time. I'll pray for her to pull through this setback. I know she has alot of fight in her. She is one remarkable cat. These up and downs are killling us, aren't they? We go from ecstatic one minute to despair. Keep positive thoughts going over there and I'll do the same here. Love Peg and Torrie

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Debbie Raikes-May
            Message 5 of 24 , May 1 6:03 AM
              Thanks Jonathan, so much. Awful day, just awful.
              Debbie
              I am so sorry to hear about Treacle's precarious condition. She will be in my
              thoughts & prayers today.

              --
              Jonathan Rosenberg
              Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Belle (RB),

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Debbie Raikes-May

                Message 7 of 24 , May 1 6:13 AM
                  Thanks Sheila. I am just hoping she WILL come home. She was very, very ill.
                  Deb

                  Message 8 of 24 , May 1 6:29 AM
                    Oh Debbie I am so sorry! I so wish this hadn't happened. We are all thinking of you both and praying that Treacle will get better. Her body is trying to eliminate it. She's strong and just believe in her. We are here for you!!!! Lisa, Barney and Angle Gable

[...]

                    <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707296857:HM/A=1564416/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164797&partid=3170658>
                    <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1564416/rand=567494713>

                    This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, DO NOT READ, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

                  • Debbie Raikes-May
                    Message 9 of 24 , May 1 6:43 AM
                      Dear Lisa
                      She had only just got stronger. It is so horrible. She was so ou

                      Message 10 of 24 , May 1 7:03 AM
                        Oh Debbie, my prayers are with Treacle and you. I don't think she is
                        ready for heaven yet -- God is going to need lots of notice to Treacle-proof
                        heaven.

                        Linda

                        > She had the best day ever yesterday as I write you. I amnow sitting here
                        feeling devastated.
                        > I gave her the aspirin this morning...to a lively, happy little kitty.
                        > Two hours later she had a fit, couldn't breathe, barely 'there' out of
                        it.
                        > I rushed her to the vets. Temp 106 and climbing, heart jumping out of her
                        body.
                        > They have kept her in. She has suffered yet another severe reaction to
                        aspirin so that's it. No more for her.
                        > She needs to stay in all night and they are doing all they can to get her
                        temp down or she will have another epiosde that her herat can't take.
                        > Too early to say which way it will go. They are doing their best.
                        > I am sitting alone in this house feeling my heart will break.
                        > She was doing so well and I love her so much.
                        > If they have to put her to sleep, they will call me so I can be with her.
                        Ben is away.
                        > Please pray for us
                        > Debbie
                        >
                        > Debbie Raikes-May
                        > Clock Consultancy Ltd

                      • Christine Hughes

                          Message 12 of 24 , May 1 7:36 AM
                            Amen!!

                            > She had the best day ever yesterday as I write you. I amnow sitting here
                            feeling devastated.
                            > I gave her the aspirin this morning...to a lively, happy little kitty.
                            > Two hours later she had a fit, couldn't breathe, barely 'there' out of
                            it.
                            > I rushed her to the vets. Temp 106 and climbing, heart jumping out of her
                            body.
                            > They have kept her in. She has suffered yet another severe reaction to
                            aspirin so that's it. No more for her.
                            > She needs to stay in all night and they are doing all they can to get her
                            temp down or she will have another epiosde that her herat can't take.
                            > Too early to say which way it will go. They are doing their best.
                            > I am sitting alone in this house feeling my heart will break.
                            > She was doing so well and I love her so much.
                            > If they have to put her to sleep, they will call me so I can be with her.
                            Ben is away.
                            > Please pray for us
                            > Debbie
                            >
                            > Debbie Raikes-May
                            > Clock Consultancy Ltd

                            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          • Debbie Raikes-May
                            Message 13 of 24 , May 1 7:42 AM
                              He will need a lot of scratching posts and a whole lot of prawns. She is not ready to go yet, I really hope not
                              Debbie

                              > She had the best day ever yesterday as I write you. I amnow sitting here
                              feeling devastated.
                              > I gave her the aspirin this morning...to a lively, happy little kitty.
                              > Two hours later she had a fit, couldn't breathe, barely 'there' out of
                              it.
                              > I rushed her to the vets. Temp 106 and climbing, heart jumping out of her
                              body.
                              > They have kept her in. She has suffered yet another severe reaction to
                              aspirin so that's it. No more for her.
                              > She needs to stay in all night and they are doing all they can to get her
                              temp down or she will have another epiosde that her herat can't take.
                              > Too early to say which way it will go. They are doing their best.
                              > I am sitting alone in this house feeling my heart will break.
                              > She was doing so well and I love her so much.
                              > If they have to put her to sleep, they will call me so I can be with her.
                              Ben is away.
                              > Please pray for us
                              > Debbie
                              >
                              > Debbie Raikes-May
                              > Clock Consultancy Ltd

                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                            • Diane
                              Message 14 of 24 , May 1 7:56 AM
                                Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear this! Have you heard from the doctor yet?
                                Is her temp coming down?

                                <fingers crossed>

                                Diane
                              • Debbie Raikes-May
                                Message 15 of 24 , May 1 8:18 AM
                                  No, still rising. We have to phone back at 5pm.
                                  Debbie

                                  Message 16 of 24 , May 1 8:26 AM
                                    Oh Debbie,
                                    My heart is breaking, too. You were doing exactly what you needed to do. We are praying for her. Please take care.

                                    Wendy and Tiger

                                    Message 17 of 24 , May 1 9:21 AM
                                      Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry - how devistating - my prayers are with Treacle and you. Peggy G

                                    • bcowell
                                      Message 18 of 24 , May 1 10:36 AM
                                        Dear Debbie,
                                        That is awful. Poor poor Treacle, I hope she pulls through. It must
                                        have been terrifying for her and for you... I am so sorry that Ben is
                                        away when you need him so much.
                                        All my best wishes and prayers,
                                        Brigitte

                                        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie Raikes-May"
                                        <debbie.raikesmay@d...> wrote:
                                        > Dear Everyone
                                        > She had the best day ever yesterday as I write you. I amnow sitting
                                        here feeling devastated.
                                        > I gave her the aspirin this morning...to a lively, happy little
                                        kitty.
                                        > Two hours later she had a fit, couldn't breathe, barely 'there'
                                        out of it.
                                        > I rushed her to the vets. Temp 106 and climbing, heart jumping out
                                        of her body.
                                        > They have kept her in. She has suffered yet another severe reaction
                                        to aspirin so that's it. No more for her.
                                        > She needs to stay in all night and they are doing all they can to
                                        get her temp down or she will have another epiosde that her herat
                                        can't take.
                                        > Too early to say which way it will go. They are doing their best.
                                        > I am sitting alone in this house feeling my heart will break.
                                        > She was doing so well and I love her so much.
                                        > If they have to put her to sleep, they will call me so I can be
                                        with her. Ben is away.
                                        > Please pray for us
                                        > Debbie
                                        >
                                        > Debbie Raikes-May
                                        > Clock Consultancy Ltd

                                      • Debbie Raikes-May
                                        Message 19 of 24 , May 2 2:47 AM
                                          Dear Linda
                                          She hasn't gone yet! NO bugle call just yet....God has a bit longer...a lot longer I hope!
                                          Thanks so much
                                          Love
                                          Debbie

                                          > She had the best day ever yesterday as I write you. I amnow sitting here
                                          feeling devastated.
                                          > I gave her the aspirin this morning...to a lively, happy little kitty.
                                          > Two hours later she had a fit, couldn't breathe, barely 'there' out of
                                          it.
                                          > I rushed her to the vets. Temp 106 and climbing, heart jumping out of her
                                          body.
                                          > They have kept her in. She has suffered yet another severe reaction to
                                          aspirin so that's it. No more for her.
                                          > She needs to stay in all night and they are doing all they can to get her
                                          temp down or she will have another epiosde that her herat can't take.
                                          > Too early to say which way it will go. They are doing their best.
                                          > I am sitting alone in this house feeling my heart will break.
                                          > She was doing so well and I love her so much.
                                          > If they have to put her to sleep, they will call me so I can be with her.
                                          Ben is away.
                                          > Please pray for us
                                          > Debbie
                                          >
                                          > Debbie Raikes-May