Re: [FH] Treacle

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 141 , May 1, 2003
      I don't think it does, it just smells like stinky cat pee. Unaltered male urine has the honor of that distinctive "Wow, what did I run into?" smell. Barbara and the KittyBabies
      Message 141 of 141 , Jul 12, 2003
        It is horrible Debbie and so unfair. Why, Why, Why????? Bean will be gone a
        week tomorrow - tomorrow will be a very hard day. I think I am beginning to
        come to grips with what has happened - I will always have an ache in my heart
        for my special little man. I try to remember the happy days together but I am
        overcome with lonliness , perhaps I am not ready to recall them yet.
        I am making his little spot lovely and it helps to work on it , I have had
        some pictures of him enlarged and framed and I am also going to make a special
        photo album of him. I was so used to caring for him and looking after him ,
        now I just tend his grave, but at least I am still doing something for my
        Beanie.
        I'm sure Treacle and Bean are friends now and are running around and having a
        grand ole time together.
        I am thinking of you in this the worst of times, know that Treacle loves you
        and is helping you through this grief. You were the best Mum anyone could have
        ever wished for and she she knows how much you love her and miss her.
        Please write any time.
        keep strong.

        Lisa Reynolds
        Woods Edge Farm