Information Request: Vet Hospitals

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hello,

      As some of you know, I have been working for some time on building a
      cat sanctuary in central NJ. I have gotten quite far, having found suitable
      land (8 acres), begun engineering work & secured zoning approval.

      I have also spent time fighting political battles with the township. Next
      week, I will be going in front of the zoning board to argue a somewhat fine
      point regarding my plans for the sanctuary.

      I'm trying to gather some information & you could be a very big help. I'm
      looking for examples of veterinary facilities that include living quarters
      as part of their buildings (to allow a 24x7 caretaker). It doesn't matter
      what kind of facility it is, as long as it provides veterinary care (to any
      kind of animals).

      If you know first hand of any examples of this, I would appreciate it
      greatly if you would respond to me with

      - the name of the facility
      - the address (specifically including city & state)
      - phone # (if you have it handy)

      Thanks so much for your help.

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Lynx(RB), Licorice, Tigger