RE: [feline-heart] Digest Number 174

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      my cat whiskers was also a throw up cat for years but it was finally ended
      by a bowel re-section when she became completely blocked due an encysted
      piece of organic matter that had obviously been there for many, many years
      and had provoked the problem all along for that time. she was elderly when
      she had the intestinal resection...about 12-13 but came thru with flying
      colors and was with us until March, 2000.....it's easily diagnosed with a
      lower g.i. ....just a thought to consider...we deal with so many thoughts to
      consider with our fragile babies,don't we.....

      good luck,
      linda , max and pumpkin