Re: [feline-heart] Three Hearts

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hi Peggy,
      I admire you for caring so well for so many cats. It's hard enough
      when one is ill. I know when my Sachie was ill, I didn't know what I was
      doing half the time, it was so difficult, between Sachie's and Pebbles' and
      my own medications. But if I could have my Sachie girl with me now, I would
      do it forever no matter how difficult it is! I know there are many caring
      for more than one cat with health problems. I just wanted to say bless you
      all and you have my admiration.

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)