Three Hearts

  • peggy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
      Hi Everybody,
      I took my cat Homer to the vet yesturday he is one month from
      turning eleven yrs old and has been healthy all his life.Yesturday
      the vet said he now has a low grade heart murmur.I guess this is
      commom as they age.I also have Peanut who has hyper-t he has a low
      grade murmer.Maxie is almost 10 yrs old and has liver and heart
      problems she is on meds for her liver andd heart.Peanut is just on
      Tapazole andd Homer is not on meds yet.
      I have 7 other cats so far no problems.I guess all we can do is
      take care of them and love them as long as we have them.
      Peggy and 10 Furbabies
    • Voula Augerinos
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
        Hi Peggy,
        I admire you for caring so well for so many cats. It's hard enough
        when one is ill. I know when my Sachie was ill, I didn't know what I was
        doing half the time, it was so difficult, between Sachie's and Pebbles' and
        my own medications. But if I could have my Sachie girl with me now, I would
        do it forever no matter how difficult it is! I know there are many caring
        for more than one cat with health problems. I just wanted to say bless you
        all and you have my admiration.

        http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
        (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)