Ollie's up and down appetite

  • J. Z.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      So last night Ollie was himself again. Without help. This rollercoaster is
      driving me crazy.

      He has an appt. at the vet tomorrow. I printed out a ton of stuff off the
      Web about Pepcid AC, and will ask if he thinks it's appropriate. I want
      another bloodwork done. His kind of digestive upset is consistent with CRF,
      which would be expected, given all the diuretics he takes (furosemide).

      Last time, his Creatinine and BUN were stable; we'll see where they are now.

      Thanks,

      Jill