Re: [FH] Olivia

  • Chris Martín
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
      Dear Barb,

      I am so sorry to hear that Olivia has left you :-((( Please take some
      comfort in the fact that you did so much to help her, and that you and she
      were together at the end.

      I wish sweet Olivia a gentle and painless journey to the Bridge, and I wish
      you peace in your kind heart; you are both in mine.

      Blessings and peace,
      XOXOXOXO

      Chris, grateful to have known Kitty Xerox
      "Wear natural fibers: hug your cat."
    • Sheila Monti
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2003
        All of us I'm sure are saddened by Olivia's passing. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch with us if you need support, these are wonderful people. Sheila & Felix .