Re: [FH] Olivia

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
      I'm so sorry about Olivia. Please know my thoughts are with you
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
        Barbara, I am so sorry about your Olivia. I lost my Lil Lady to a combination of heart disease and chronic renal failure--it is so hard. I am so glad that she was able to die at home; I do think that is easiest for them (and for us) in many ways.

        You did all that you could for her, and she knew how much you loved her. Try to be glad that she is no longer in distress or discomfort.

        Take time for yourself now--to grieve and to recuperate.

        Cindy and Lil Lady, angel kitty

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
          Hi Barb, so sorry to hear about Olivia. We are thinking of you and
          hope each new day brings you some peace.
          Take care,
          Steph, Gus & Louise

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, castawaycritters@a... wrote:
          > Olivia lost her battle with heart disease. I never could get her
          to eat on
          > her own. I could rarely ever get her to eat much when she was
          well. I was
          > feeding her with a syringe. She always seemed nauseated on the
          medications -
          > even with Pepcid AC. But, at least she died at home. I do so
          much
          > appreciate all your help and advice.
          >
          > Barb Holmes
          > Castaway Critters

        • Chris Martín
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
            Dear Barb,

            I am so sorry to hear that Olivia has left you :-((( Please take some
            comfort in the fact that you did so much to help her, and that you and she
            were together at the end.

            I wish sweet Olivia a gentle and painless journey to the Bridge, and I wish
            you peace in your kind heart; you are both in mine.

            Blessings and peace,
            XOXOXOXO

            Chris, grateful to have known Kitty Xerox
            "Wear natural fibers: hug your cat."
          • Sheila Monti
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2, 2003
              All of us I'm sure are saddened by Olivia's passing. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch with us if you need support, these are wonderful people. Sheila & Felix .