Re: [FH] Olivia

  • WENDY LAMB
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
      I am so sorry to hear. You have done so much for her. She knew you loved her and were there for her. Take care of yourself now, because she is being taken care of.

      Wendy L and Tiger

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
          Barbara, I am so sorry about your Olivia. I lost my Lil Lady to a combination of heart disease and chronic renal failure--it is so hard. I am so glad that she was able to die at home; I do think that is easiest for them (and for us) in many ways.

          You did all that you could for her, and she knew how much you loved her. Try to be glad that she is no longer in distress or discomfort.

          Take time for yourself now--to grieve and to recuperate.

          Cindy and Lil Lady, angel kitty

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
            Hi Barb, so sorry to hear about Olivia. We are thinking of you and
            hope each new day brings you some peace.
            Take care,
            Steph, Gus & Louise

            --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, castawaycritters@a... wrote:
            > Olivia lost her battle with heart disease. I never could get her
            to eat on
            > her own. I could rarely ever get her to eat much when she was
            well. I was
            > feeding her with a syringe. She always seemed nauseated on the
            medications -
            > even with Pepcid AC. But, at least she died at home. I do so
            much
            > appreciate all your help and advice.
            >
            > Barb Holmes
            > Castaway Critters

          • Chris Martín
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2003
              Dear Barb,

              I am so sorry to hear that Olivia has left you :-((( Please take some
              comfort in the fact that you did so much to help her, and that you and she
              were together at the end.

              I wish sweet Olivia a gentle and painless journey to the Bridge, and I wish
              you peace in your kind heart; you are both in mine.

              Blessings and peace,
              XOXOXOXO

              Chris, grateful to have known Kitty Xerox
              "Wear natural fibers: hug your cat."
            • Sheila Monti
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2003
                All of us I'm sure are saddened by Olivia's passing. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch with us if you need support, these are wonderful people. Sheila & Felix .