Re: [FH] Re: Does anyone know where I can buy..........

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Tyanks Steph, that is very helpful.
      Love
      Debbie and Treacle and Kippurrrr
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Steph
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 10:11 PM
      Subject: [FH] Re: Does anyone know where I can buy..........

      Debbie, our pharmacist told us aspirin is unstable in liquid form.

      Gus is on an ACE inhibitor (Enalapril) as well as Lasix. Our
      cardiologist wasn't concerned about giving both (we had asked her
      about that, too). She did say we need to monitor his kidney values,
      but as of last week, they look fine.

      You can check:
      http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/Interaction/ChooseDrugs

      for drug contraindications.
      I hope this helps.
      -Steph
      www.gussielou.com

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie Raikes-May"
      <debbie.raikesmay@d...> wrote:
      > ............Does anyone know where I can buy (perhaps it is
      available in the USA?) BUFFERED i.e. coated, aspirin in 25 or 30mg
      dosage or smaller. Problem is I can only get 75mg unbuffered here and
      although 100mg is available buffered this would have to be cut down ,
      thus 'unbuffering' it!
      > Our vet says there is nothing else one can give to a cat to
      minimise the risk of embolism. There is no way I want Treac to go
      through a repeat of Saturday's fitting on 75mg but neither do I want
      her poor tabby body to get clotted up! A compromise has to be
      found...can you guys help? Also does anyone know of any side effects
      of ACE inhibitors and diuretics?

      > By the way...now she is on different meds, I have no need of the
      Natrium Mor for arthritic support (joints) or Calca Fluor (for self
      esteem) ..........would these tablets which are homeopathic be useful
      to anyone? IF so, let me know and I will gladly post them. There are
      a couple bottles of each.
      > Debbie Raikes-May
      > Clock Consultancy Ltd

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor