Re: [feline-heart] OT: Preservation after death

  • Kimberly Meyer
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2000
      Dear Diane,

      I can understand your pain. My thoughts on the
      preservation are simply: to me it would be a constant
      reminder of how much my kitty went through. It would
      remind me of the last moments, which were not so good.
      I would rather remember my kitty when he was at his
      best- you know those memories are something you'll
      never forget.
      Love,
      Kim and C.C

      =====