      From: Voula Augerinos [mailto:catwoman1@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 10:38 PM
      To: feline-heart@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [feline-heart] Re: Diltiazem--Voula

      Hi there Jeanne,
      another positive and hopeful message. Thank you. And thank you for
      saying that the anxiety eases. Yes I have noticed Pebbles has been a bit
      less active lately. I also thought that because over the past few months
      before Sachie died, that it was because Sachie was sick, because she used
      to get Pebbles to play with her. I think that is true, because before
      Pebbles would tear around a million miles an hour chasing Sachie. But I
      also think that her heart could be a factor too. Well everyone, I am soon
      to give Pebbles her first tablet (one quarter of a propranolol). Wish us
      well. I think Pebbles will be okay, but I am going to need something
      myself!
      Love, Voula and Pebbles and my Beautiful Angel Sachie.