8858[FH] Re: Meatloaf position

  • bcowell <bcowell@yahoo.com>
    Jan 3 6:14 PM
      Hi Sally,
      You are right, I was sitting there stressing about cat positions.
      Bobo lies around in so many strange positions and he always had, but
      now I worry if I see him in a position that might be
      thought "meatloaf". Thanks for putting it in perspective!
      Brigitte

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Sally J.Smith

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic