8463Re: [FH] Diltiazem vs Atenolol question

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Dec 2, 2002
      In a message dated 12/2/2002 5:10:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      dottieannwitter@... writes:

      > I'm asking because I'm wondering if one is "new" drug usage as
      > opposed to "older thinking."

      If I remember correctly, and I am not 100% sure, my cat, Tyson was on atenol
      at first but when his kidney levels came back elevated they took him off that
      and increased dialtiazem. So MAYBE if I am correct atenol is harder on the
      kidneys? Which is not a problem unless the levels are elevated, showing there
      is a problem. Thats my experience. Hope it helped. Heather