      Warner Robins, GA
      From: fewtch

      Penelope (age around 5) was recently diagnosed with congestive heart
      failure & HCM. She's doing OK at the moment, is on Furosemide and
      Enalapril, and will be going on baby aspirin and Atenolol today.

      Is there anything I need to know with these latter two? The vet
      prescribed 81MG baby aspirin every 72 hours, but I don't want to risk
      giving that high a dose (she weighs about 9.5 pounds).