8249Re: [FH] Hello all... cat just diagnosed...

  • fewtch
    Nov 8, 2002
      Thanks Diane (and for the advice on aspirin & atenolol too).

      I just ordered "The New Natural Cat" out of curiosity to see if there
      are some unconventional but useful things I could do to help
      Penelope. I hate piling on the meds, although I suppose it can't be
      helped... at least until it looks like it comes down to quality of
      life vs. quantity (and quality wins every time in my book).

      Take Care,

      Tim

      --- In feline-heart@y..., diane <diane@m...> wrote:
      > Tim,
      >
      > When the Melissa virus came out I disabled attachments. I was on a
      > couple other lists that had allowed them and many members got
      viruses.

      > But our group does have a photo album. Feel free to put up whatever
      > you'd like and send us the link. We love pix. :)
      >
      > Here is the link to the album you can add to:
      >

      > Diane
      >

      > >Thanks very much for the help... does this list allow Email
      > >attachments like pictures? I might want to post a picture of
      > >Penelope sometime (or I'll put it in the photos section), I think
      > >I'll be turning to this list for help and advice. From what I've
      > >read so far it looks like a wonderful, caring group.
      > >
      > >Thanks again,
      > >
      > >Tim
      > \
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic