8249Re: [FH] Hello all... cat just diagnosed...

  • fewtch
    Nov 8, 2002
      Thanks Diane (and for the advice on aspirin & atenolol too).

      I just ordered "The New Natural Cat" out of curiosity to see if there
      are some unconventional but useful things I could do to help
      Penelope. I hate piling on the meds, although I suppose it can't be
      helped... at least until it looks like it comes down to quality of
      life vs. quantity (and quality wins every time in my book).

      Take Care,

      --- In feline-heart@y..., diane <diane@m...> wrote:
      > Tim,
      > When the Melissa virus came out I disabled attachments. I was on a
      > couple other lists that had allowed them and many members got
      > But our group does have a photo album. Feel free to put up whatever
      > you'd like and send us the link. We love pix. :)
      > Here is the link to the album you can add to:
      > Diane
      > >

      > >Thanks very much for the help... does this list allow Email
      > >attachments like pictures? I might want to post a picture of
      > >Penelope sometime (or I'll put it in the photos section), I think
      > >I'll be turning to this list for help and advice. From what I've
      > >read so far it looks like a wonderful, caring group.
      > >
      > >Thanks again,
      > >
      > >Tim
      > \
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic