      From: fewtch [mailto:coresite@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 11:57 AM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FH] Hello all... cat just diagnosed...

      Penelope (age around 5) was recently diagnosed with congestive heart
      failure & HCM. She's doing OK at the moment, is on Furosemide and
      Enalapril, and will be going on baby aspirin and Atenolol today.

      Is there anything I need to know with these latter two? The vet
      prescribed 81MG baby aspirin every 72 hours, but I don't want to risk
      giving that high a dose (she weighs about 9.5 pounds). Also, is
      there any additional risk of breathing difficulties with Atenolol,
      given lung congestion?

      Thanks for any help and suggestions, they're tremendously appreciated.

      Tim

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic