791RE: [feline-heart] cardiomyopathy & kidney disease

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Oct 8, 2000
      Welcome to the list, though I wish you didn't need to be here.

      As far as I'm concerned, you are more than welcome to participate as you see
      fit. I have no idea how similar the treatments for cats & ferrets are, but
      as long as you speak tp your vet before doing anything, I would think this
      list could be benefecial.

      As far as treating cardiomypoathy & CRF, you will find many people on this
      list doing just that. I hope their advice is helpful for you & your furry
      friend.

      Please keep us informed ....