783RE: [feline-heart] FW: We're here!

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Oct 2, 2000
      From: Jonathan Rosenberg [mailto:jr40@...]
      Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 9:48 AM
      To: feline-heart@egroups.com
      Subject: RE: [feline-heart] FW: We're here!

      Hi Jonathan,
      Thx for the words and all your thoughts that made it possible for us to
      realize our successful journey. We are working hard to get Pum his Jamaican
      "citizenship" now so that he can travel back and forth to Gulf Coast for his
      ckups or as needed exams. Starting next June, Air Jamaica flies direct to
      Houston from Kingston with a 3 hrs direct flt and that will be great for the
      Pumpkin bec his stress won't be so great, nor mine!

      Jamaica has proven to be a very interesting place so far and I like it. Yes,
      the crime is high but is mostly confined to gang related incidents or crimes
      of passion....the country has a large portion of its population that does
      live in abject poverty however and that is the hard part for me as a human
      being and educator. But it is a beautiful island and the weather is perfect!
      I had expected it to be sweltering all the time and it's not....it's really
      quite pleasant but then I'm from south Tx originally and heat and humidity
      are my ideal.

      You and yours will always have a special place in our hearts. Have a greatg
      day.

      Linda , Pum and Max

      I am so very happy to hear that you all mader it safely & are together
      again. I have been thinking of you & wondering how the move was going. Pum
      is certainly a trooper (as are you)!

      FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
      Click here for the scoop:
      http://click.egroups.com/1/9531/6/_/892589/_/970411422/