7626RE: [FH] saddle thrombisis

  • Lisa Wells
    Oct 6, 2002
      Generally I think it's because when blood leaves the heart, it travels
      downward in the body. I would imagine that it is possible for a clot to
      travel all the way down and return back up, but a majority of the time the
      clot lodges in the hindquarter area.

      I agree though, if your cat is still having trouble with the right front paw
      it is likely another cause. Perhaps while his front legs were affected, he
      tripped or fell and injured the leg. I'd have the vet take another look at
      it.

      Hugz,
      Lisa/kat
      >^..^<

      This week's contests:
      Smoky and Abby TIED FOR FIRST PLACE!!!! Thank you everybody!!

      Check out my web sites, and vote for them if you like them!

      Web Site URLs:
      The Alley Mews http://www.geocities.com/thealleymews
      John's Gift http://www.geocities.com/johnsgift

      Voting links:
      Competitions: CLOSED SAT/SUN
      The Alley Mews http://www.webcompetition.net/levels.html
      First place, moving up to the Heights next week!!
      John's Gift http://www.webcompetition.net/moments/vote.html
      First place, moving up to the Levels next week!!

      Topsites:
      The Alley Mews http://www.topsitelists.com/topsites
      cgi?ID=92&user=Vampirekitties&area=world
      (currently TOP RANKED SITE, #1, thank you!!)
      John's Gift http://mercysmemorial.mytopsitelist.com/jump
      php?cmd=in&list_id=memorials&site_id=johnsgift
      (currently 6th place, still pretty darn good! thank you!)