7625RE: [FH] saddle thrombisis

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Oct 6, 2002
      Blood clots in cats most often head towards the rear of the cat. No one is
      sure why this is so.

      But, a clot can follow any artery & end up lodged pretty much anywhere.
      Clots in the front legs are not common, but they happen.

      Are you certain that blood clots are causing the symptoms you see?

      --
      Jonathan Rosenberg
      Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger,