7625RE: [FH] saddle thrombisis

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Oct 6, 2002
      Blood clots in cats most often head towards the rear of the cat. No one is
      sure why this is so.

      But, a clot can follow any artery & end up lodged pretty much anywhere.
      Clots in the front legs are not common, but they happen.

      Are you certain that blood clots are causing the symptoms you see?

      Jonathan Rosenberg
      Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger,
      Jet, Belle