6769Thank You to Everyone

  • Laura Penny
    Aug 11, 2002
      Thanks so much for all of your condolences and support over the past week.
      I'm going to answer each of your answers personally, but I just wanted to
      tell you now how much you've helped.

      Next week Lucky will be buried next to our tortie, Annie, near Sugarloaf
      Mountain in Maryland. The cemetery is beautiful and well maintained.

      I think the reality is finally sinking in, so I'm feeling more sad and empty
      than anything.

      BTW, in my haste and through my tears, I put the wrong date as her last day.
      Her life lasted from 4/18/84 to 8/9/02--a good, long life. I am so thankful
      we were able to give her the best of everything, including access to
      top-quality care. Also, I failed to be clear that her "adoptive" mom was a
      human, not a cat--my daughter Courtney, part of a new generation of cat
      lovers.

      Your support meant a great deal.

      Laura, Angel Lucky, Kassy, & Angel Annie
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic