      From: Melody N Woods [mailto:newoods@...]
      Sent: 04 August 2000 22:35 PM
      To: feline-heart@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [feline-heart] RE EXPENSES

      \I was off the list and just came back today...I had to comment on this
      because of what happened yesterday...

      Just yesterday, Bella was held for ransomed while I rushed to my bank to get
      more money. it was leave her or her medicine...and I can honestly say, this
      is a continuation of a pattern of greedy vets who care nothing for our cats
      unless they are a cash cow that doesn't stop for a second.

      Sadly this isn't the first incident and it doesn't matter here in the
      Dallas area who the vet is apparently...maybe some of you are in a financial
      position to bear this burden but most of us are not so we just do our
      best... I can cite you a number of horror stories.....I will supply chapter
      and verse to anyone who writes me privately ----- Original Message -----