6529Re: Apology

  • zellenecats
    Aug 1, 2002
      No need for an apology....this is what this group is about. Love and
      support for the good days and the bad ones. I think most of know
      exactly what you are going through. The grief can be unbearable...but
      speaking from my own too many experiences, the waves of sorrow do
      become fewer over time. The bad memories fade and the good ones
      remain. And the guilt, too. I think no matter how much I did for my
      kitties who have passed, it was never enough. I think this is a
      natural reaction to losing a precious spirit.

      If you need to talk with someone, feel free to contact me...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic