631Help, Emergency, my Boo Boo's breathing or heart beat?!!!

  • earina613@aol.com
    Jul 31, 2000
      Hi My Boo Boo will turn 5 this aug
      recent blood works posted on her site link is on the bottom
      She had a fluid build up in her lungs last weekend . Doc put her on 1/2 tab
      of lasix twice a day for two days, after that 1/4 tab twice a day for three
      days and after these three days he said to give her 1/8 tab I am looking at
      her now and her breathing or heart beat is a little too fast I think. SHe is
      breathing kind of heavy now, I don't know if it is normal. I am not sure if
      her breathing is any different than her normal breathing. I am so nervouse
      now and don't even remember how she normally breaths. I noticed her nostrils
      are moving also. I don't know what to do. I gave her 1/8 tab of lasix today
      in the morning but b/c her heart or breathing seemed a little fast i gave her
      1/2 tab of lasix. Her breathing pattern is weird, not sure if this is how
      she normally breaths. Her heart beats a little fast for a few seconds then
      she takes a deep breath adn then it slows down a little bit. Please help????
      Is there anything wrong with her now????
      what can or should I do????
      I tried my laser toy on her and she was pretty alert and wanted to play with
      it. Also she was cleaning herself a few seconds ago. She is sleeping now,
      please tell me if it is anything serious?????
      what symptoms should I look for to know if it is serious???
      Please help, I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!:(

      \\\\\\\\\Irina and Boo Boo

      URL to My Boo Boo's site !
      http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/hummingbird/210/index.htm
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic