      From: bo1024 [mailto:rhbutlerjr@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 9:01 AM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FH] pills

      I have 3 cats I give meds to. One takes rutin 3 times a day and I
      cut it in 3 pieces and hide each one in whisker lickens beef
      flavor. Some are easy to press in I also do this for atenol and 1/2
      baby asprin for sockster they wait on their pill each am. Now my
      other one I put it in a little bit of american cheese. this works
      for
      the three but some cats are not that easy to fool.
      Janie

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor