      Warner Robins, GA
      From: zzone_7
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 6:00 AM

      My 16 (approx) year old female tabby, Jessie, came down with
      cardiomyopathy several months ago. She was put on all the usual meds
      and things seemed OK until the day before yesterday. (Sat. June 29)

      She has stopped eating but not in the usual way. When I put food in
      her bowl she approaches the bowl at a swift walk, as in eager
      anticipation of a good meal, but when she gets there she sniffs and
      maybe eats a few bites and then STOPS!