5577[FH] Re: FIV+ cat (off topic)

  • marcijoy2002
    May 6 10:40 AM
      The problem is that the shelter cats like to lick me and then my own
      cats like to lick me and also scratch me and sometimes bite me. I am
      also allergic to cats and I have a tendency to unconsciously scratch
      at my hives till I bleed. (And the hives would be at the spot where
      the saliva made contact with my skin.) Especially in a shelter where
      I am surrouded by cats. I am afraid the virus would enter one of my
      wounds when the cats licked me and I would become an FIV carrier.

      Marcia