5331Re: [FH] Links for Heart Disease
- Apr 8, 2002Constantly drinking from the faucet could mean be from:
1. Nothing. She just likes fresh running, water alot.
2. If she is "racing" the other cat to the faucet, maybe it is a game
3. Eating a lot of food with low water content (dry food).
6. Kidney disease
7. Side effect of on any medication she is on.
8. Dehydration from vomiting.
9. Probably a bunch of other reasons I can't think of.
This needs to be checked out by a vet ASAP. This way, if there is a
problem, you can start treating it before she actually starts acting
like she is sick.
--- In feline-heart@y..., Christine Paulsen <Chris_catqueen@y...>
>have answers to:
> Thanks for the link, but I have questions that maybe some of you
> Someone metioned checking the litterbox buddies for heart problems(unless I misinterrpreted it). My two cats are not related but one is
healthy and one has heart problems. Should I be concerned?
> My healthy cat continously races anyone in the household to thebath tub faucet for fresh water. Is she just being a nut or could
their be an underlying medical problem? ie. diabetes?
> I had another question but I forgot it. If I think of it I willadd it on later.
> Thank Goodness for people like all of you who love and care forcats. So many go without- its wonderful to know so many people
> Chris-Spoo and Blossom's Momhas a large number of links to research feline heart
> "Sandler, Zellene E." <zellene.sandler@p...> wrote: This site
> disease...plus other diseases.Service.
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic