      From: Debbie Graham [mailto:debgram_2000@...]
      Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 8:30 PM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FH] I remembered my other questions!

      I have pet insurance and they have a web site www.petinsurance.com They
      are out of CA and from what I read they are about the biggest pet insurance
      companies around. I pay almost $400 a year for 2 cats but that is with the
      extra option to cover spays, neuter, dental, heartworm pills, and annual
      shots, plus some other stuff.
      Debbie
      Christine Paulsen <Chris_catqueen@...> wrote:
      Someone metioned Pet Insurance. Vet Ins.? How Much? From where? I would
      love some information if I read you correctly.
      I'm having an aweful time e-mailing. Unless I go to someone elses message
      and "reply", I can't get my messages to send. Anyone know what I'm doing
      wrong?
      Thanks, Chris
      Christine Paulsen <Chris_catqueen@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the link, but I have questions that maybe some of you have
      answers to:
      Someone metioned checking the litterbox buddies for heart problems (unless I
      misinterrpreted it). My two cats are not related but one is healthy and one
      has heart problems. Should I be concerned?
      My healthy cat continously races anyone in the household to the bath tub
      faucet for fresh water. Is she just being a nut or could their be an
      underlying medical problem? ie. diabetes?
      I had another question but I forgot it. If I think of it I will add it on
      later.
      Thank Goodness for people like all of you who love and care for cats. So
      many go without- its wonderful to know so many people care.
      Chris-Spoo and Blossom's Mom
      "Sandler, Zellene E." <zellene.sandler@...> wrote: This site
      has a large number of links to research feline heart
      disease...plus other diseases.

      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9352/alphalinks3.html

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT