5310Re: [FH] I remembered my other questions!

  • Christine Paulsen
    Apr 6, 2002
      Someone metioned Pet Insurance. Vet Ins.? How Much? From where? I would love some information if I read you correctly.
      I'm having an aweful time e-mailing. Unless I go to someone elses message and "reply", I can't get my messages to send. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
      Thanks, Chris
      Christine Paulsen <Chris_catqueen@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the link, but I have questions that maybe some of you have answers to:
      Someone metioned checking the litterbox buddies for heart problems (unless I misinterrpreted it). My two cats are not related but one is healthy and one has heart problems. Should I be concerned?
      My healthy cat continously races anyone in the household to the bath tub faucet for fresh water. Is she just being a nut or could their be an underlying medical problem? ie. diabetes?
      I had another question but I forgot it. If I think of it I will add it on later.
      Thank Goodness for people like all of you who love and care for cats. So many go without- its wonderful to know so many people care.
      Chris-Spoo and Blossom's Mom
      "Sandler, Zellene E." <zellene.sandler@...> wrote: This site has a large number of links to research feline heart
      disease...plus other diseases.

      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9352/alphalinks3.html