510Re: [feline-heart] Digest Number 75

  • PPerez5239@aol.com
    Jul 11, 2000
      Dear Patti,
      I am very new to this list, and I've only posted a few times. Your tribute to
      Lilli was so beautiful and from the " heart."
      My cat, Princess, started with some open mouth breathing yesterday. She
      hadn't done that since March. The vet wants to test her digioxin levels, but
      I don't want to stress her out with the blood test. Does anyone know if it's
      worth putting her through the trauma of the blood stick to increase the
      amount of digioxin she is receiving? She is much better today. She was
      getting agitated yesterday when it was time for her afternoon meds. It's so
      sad. I can't even cradle her because she thinks I going to jam a pill or
      syringe done her throat. Thanks for your help. Pat Perez
      (Pat P.)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic