50415Re: [FH] Nattokinase Tablets

  • Leigh Arrathoon
    Aug 13, 2014
      Crush the tablets with a pill crusher and either mix with water or a favorite food. Then just put a fingerful inside his cheek. With one pill, it ought to be easy. But you should take him somewhere small, like the bathroom, and corner him lovingly.
      Leigh

      On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM, heidelicious@... [feline-heart] <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi there,I just purchased Naturally Vitamins brand Nattokinase 1500 FU (75mg) Buy Naturally Vitamins - Nattokinase 1500 FU - 120 Tablets at LuckyVitamin.com which is the kind that comes in enterically coated tablets, as recommended by an older post. Three questions:1. Has anyone tried this brand recently and had success with it?2. How in heck did you get your kitty to swallow the tablet every day? For a person it isn't a big tablet, but I am worried my cat will have problems with it. How big is too big for a cat to swallow?3. It doesn't specifically say the Vitamin K is removed in any of the literature, but I see that several a few people recommended this brand. Does anyone know if this brand has the Vit. K removed?I'm thinking about returning it and getting a different brand. But my cat Merkin is doing poorly and I kind of just want to get him started. I'm really worried about these tablets being too big. Please help ASAP. I don't want to put this off too long. His fluid retention has been bad lately and he's lethargic and I think nattokinase could help, but I just don't know how to get him to swallow it.

      Buy Naturally Vitamins - Nattokinase 1500 FU - 120 Tablets...
      Save on Nattokinase by Naturally Vitamins and other Circulation Support ...
      Preview by Yahoo

      Thanks,

      Heidi

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic