50401Re: [FH] clot prevention

  • Leigh Arrathoon
    Aug 7, 2014
      I'm sure that Taurine regularizes the heart rhythms because I have taken it. And I also know that if you take too much Taurine, your heart gets out of rhythm. For this reason, I give my big male Main Coons 500 mg. of it a day, but only 250 mg a day to my 10-pound DSH.
      Leigh

      On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 1:21 PM, westgold@... [feline-heart] <feline-heart-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      hi everybody -

      I was quite surprised to hear Dr Oz say on his show yesterday that
      people need foods rich in TAURINE to help prevent blood clots.

      I have never seen that discussed here -- does anybody know anything
      about this?? Does anybody plan to see their cardiologist soon and
      could ask him about this?

      I know there is taurine in all cat foods, but maybe we should add more??

      thanks, Michelle & Tigger Too in Toronto

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic