50273Re: [FH] Co Q 10

  • Ana Gutierrez
    Jul 12, 2014

      I've also squeezed them into his food. Some he likes, some he doesn't.
      In my case, he "likes" the capsules from GNC and the soft gels from Lambert's.

      Best,

      Ana

      On Jul 12, 2014 4:30 AM, "mizmelzy76@... [feline-heart]" <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Does anyone use softgels? Can they be broke and put into food?  I'm just worried about breaking them and then she doesn't want to eat her food because of the taste.  Then I've wasted $21 and I can't return them.  But that's all they had in the ubiquinol coq10.   I can squeeze 1/2 out at a time.

      Mel & The Gang

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic