50261Please Help

  • leeanncohen2512
    Jul 10, 2014

      Sunshine is still not feeling better....the heart Dr. gave her an injection of lasix yesterday...i gave her a 12.5  last night...she really is NOT peeing that much..she had been going much more the last week...constantly when she was on her regular dose which was half of a 12.5 twice a day.

        Her kidney values yesterday were high but stable before the vet gave the lasix injection and sent me home with the dosage.

        She doesn't want to eat..i am assist feeding and that stresses her out and makes her breath worse.

        I spent the last 36 hours in an er and cardiologist office and have slept probably a total of 3 hours...Please someone tell me what i should or should not be doing.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic