50246new

  • willow22596
    Jul 9, 2014

      Hi Everyone, In May my cat was diagnosed with mild heat disease. One side of his heart I s enlarged, he does not have any murmurs. His blood work came back normal.

      he also has one enlarged kidney.

      He was kind of of diagnosed on accident. He was not eating and I thought he was just under the weather.

      I was shocked.  He is now on meds. He has not really had any signs except on occasion he does not eat and throws up. but the throw up is also a hair ball issue.

      a couple of weeks ago he had a breathing incident where he was panting and I took him to emergency care.

      he just went for his checkup and everything seemed ok.

      My question is has anyone had the kidney issue as well. My vet said because of his blood work, he seems to be ok on that front. The heart, just the medicine. I am on constant fear.  Also, do you guys go out and leave your cat for the whole day? I feel awfully guilty and I am afraid something will happen when I am not home.

      any advice would be appreciated.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic