49943RE: [FH] A Cat's Will
- Apr 10, 2014I love this Michelle! how true re: how many unloved cats need us.
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:18:23 -0400
Subject: [FH] A Cat's Will
A Cat's Will
Before humans die, they write their last Will & Testament, giving their home
and all they have to those they leave behind. If, with my paws, I could do
the same, this is what I'd ask...
To a poor and lonely stray I'd give:
- My happy home.
- My bowl & cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys.
- The lap, which I loved so much.
- The hand that stroked my fur & the sweet voice which spoke my name.
I'd Will to the sad, scared shelter cat, the place I had in my human's
loving heart, of which there seemed no bounds.
So when I die, please do not say, "I will never have a pet again, for the
loss and pain is more than I can stand."
Instead, go find an unloved cat, one whose life has held no joy or home and
give MY place to HIM.
This is the only thing I can give -- The love I leave behind.
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
- << Previous post in topic