      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: westgold@...
      Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:18:23 -0400
      Subject: [FH] A Cat's Will

      A Cat's Will

      Before humans die, they write their last Will & Testament, giving their home
      and all they have to those they leave behind. If, with my paws, I could do
      the same, this is what I'd ask...

      To a poor and lonely stray I'd give:

      - My happy home.
      - My bowl & cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys.
      - The lap, which I loved so much.
      - The hand that stroked my fur & the sweet voice which spoke my name.

      I'd Will to the sad, scared shelter cat, the place I had in my human's
      loving heart, of which there seemed no bounds.

      So when I die, please do not say, "I will never have a pet again, for the
      loss and pain is more than I can stand."

      Instead, go find an unloved cat, one whose life has held no joy or home and
      give MY place to HIM.

      This is the only thing I can give -- The love I leave behind.

      ---