      Yep - here you go:

      Good luck. :)

      Rena

      On Feb 24, 2014, at 3:57 PM, starshinecb@... wrote:

      Hi everyone....I hope this post makes it to the groups. I seem to be having a problem getting posts to show up. I was wondering if anyone knows of an IBD group? I would like to see if they have had any good responses with certain types of food. Romeeoh still regurgitates/vomits his first meal of the day, maybe skipping a day here and there. Lately he has been turning his nose up at his dry food, just opened a new bag Saturday, and that didn’t seem to make a difference. He eats it anyway because he is hungry but I think I need to find something different.

      Especially since he is gaining too much weight, over a pound already and that is not good for his heart condition. I can’t seem to get any response from his vet. I’ve sent emails and last week left a phone message....nothing. I am getting concerned because I don’t want to try a food that will send him backwards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Mirsades & Romeeoh <=^..^=>

      "The righteous one is caring for the soul of his domestic animal" Proverbs 12:10

      RIP - Mungkee (2010) Kitty (2001) Groucho (1999) Mei Ling (1991) Chandar (1989) Lemo (1988) Destiny (1987)

      This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic