      -----Original Message-----
      From: deepark57 <deepark57@...>

       she climbed over me  in bed to settle in my arms...let out the most horrible growl...... and was completely gone!!!!! Just dead..nothing I could do....I tried mouth to snout...push her side,..moving her, everything...I could not believe it!!!! Has anyone else had the sudden heart attack with their kitty..no pre warning? its horrible...Its a year in April...sure miss the bonehead (Vanessa)...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic