49724Time to watch the Bald Eagles!

  • Westgold
    Feb 21, 2014
      The Bald Eagles are nesting again! We really enjoyed watching the Decorah
      Eagles over the past few years, but a friend of mine showed me another nest
      that is just as good if not better. This second couple had their first egg
      already!

      Please bookmark them, and check in as often as possible -- great stress
      relief to watch them. Once the babies are born it is the most amazing thing
      to watch them grow and then fly off -- what wonderful parents these are!
      And they mate for life. Pass these links around to everybody you know --

      http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles
      http://beta.wildearth.tv/cam/pittsburgh-bald-eagles

      enjoy! Michelle

      ---