49319Re: Misty is an angel :-(

  • judi_john@sbcglobal.net
    Nov 30, 2013
      Carolyn; I am so sorry for your loss...I was in awe of how you nursed Misty through so many crisis and she continued to flourish...you are the best cat mom ever. I know your heart is breaking after a 22 year relationship, but your girl gave you everything she had and more...a beautiful relationship which you can be proud of and hold close to your heart forever...love to Misty, love to you...tears for both of you...but, watch closely...you may see her in your home for the next few days. Love and hugs...Judi and Angel Max and the Tuckbug
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, <carolroar@...> wrote:

      > Misty is an angel now. We prayed so hard for a miracle, but we didn't get the miracle we wanted, Misty began to feel poorly on Thanksgiving night and by today she began open mouth breathing and she wasn't able to breath, was gasping for air, and we knew that there was not to be a miracle for our girl. The vet came to the house and said that she thought it was pleural effusion, and that with Misty's age and fragile state, she probably would not survive the chest taps they would need to do. So, Misty left peacefully. After 22 years, 6 months and 20 days, we had to say goodbye.
      > Thank you everyone for all your sharing information. Without you Misty would not have made it this long. My heart is beyond broken. I love you Misty...forever and ever. Carol and Angel Misty

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic