49313Thank You

  • vshaug
    Nov 29, 2013

      I joined this group this summer when my 18 year old cat Tasha was diagnosed with CHF. Although I did not post much to this group (as I had a lots to learn), I appreciated all of the advice and comments from those who had lots of knowledge and experience on CHF.  Although Tasha had been diagnosed with kidney disease 4 1/2 years ago she died of CHF on Wednesday at 18 ½. I adopted her when she was 9 weeks old so I feel very lucky to have had her as long as I did.

      Thanks to everyone for your support.

      Vickie
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic