      From: Elise Eisfelder <eeisfelder@...>
      To: feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Nov 18, 2013 10:40 am
      Subject: [FH] Re: Cured Diabetes With Diet? OT

      My Max is now diabetic after 4 years of chronic pancreatitis. If you don't mind sharing, how did you cure your cat with diet? I'm scared to death of this and don't think I will be able to home test the blood glucose. My docile cat was a terror at the vet's when they did a opening curve.

      Thanks.

      Elise

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic