      From: Karenborga@... <karenborga@...>
      To: anastasia <anastasia@...>; feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Nov 17, 2013 10:09 pm
      Subject: Re: [FH] Elvis is gone

      Dear Anastasia,

      I am so sorry for your loss of your special boy, Elvis.

      He is so grateful for your loving care. Your story is a beautiful tribute to a wonderful relationship.

      Thank you for sharing so much with us...and yes...the sedative medicine before a euthanasia procedure is powerful and fast acting.
      It would be great if more veterinarians remind us to give hugs and kisses before the sedative is administered.

      Karen B., Assistant Host
      Moderated on-line chat rooms pet loss support

      * * * * *

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic