      From: Elfinmyst
      Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:54 AM
      Subject: [FH] Re: Romeeoh Update

      That sounds quite a good report and yes, everything is so expennsive. If its a consolation my Tess vomited her breakfast every morning for years, but never any other meal. Sometimes she ate it twice! We never found out why, but assume she was just hungry and greedy and gulped it down too much and too fast.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic