49261Re: [FH] Re: THIS IS FATTY LIVER DISEASE & LIFE THREATENING

  • Wendy Solem
    Nov 16, 2013
      Dear Renee,

      SO glad that you're staying with us....we're here for you!  I also kind of 'lurk" on this site because I've gotten a great deal of support when needed.

      We all know that you are doing everything that you can and are being such god "kitty mom" at a very difficult time!

      Sill sending hugs!

      Wendy

      On Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:54 PM, Wendy Solem <wsolem3@...> wrote:

      Dear Renee,

      Please remember that we are here for you and are touched by what you are going through...hang in there, you are doing all you can!

      I know that all you're doing is looking for help.

      Please stay on the site,
      it can be helpful to know that you are NOT alone.

      Sending hugs,
      Wendy

      On Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:12 AM, Renee Boccio <renae520@...> wrote:

      Actually, I thought the whole group should see this not so helpful response.  I don't mind unsubscribing to the group now.  Thanks anyway.

      On Nov 16, 2013, at 7:10 AM, Renee Boccio <renae520@...> wrote:

      I tried to join the group.  YOU need to RELAX.  Ok, I'm just trying to get help.

      Don't bother me with your rude tone and overly emotional, urgent fonts and capital letters make your emails unnecessarily difficult to read and not very helpful.  I'm glad you know so much more than veterinarians but I don't think I need your help anymore.

      You should change your attitude towards strangers.  You sound like a miserable old cow.

      On Nov 16, 2013, at 6:28 AM, LDY <harris.rose@...> wrote:

      Until you join the group, you won't get help. Obviously the Vet isn't helping you as I mentioned is common.

      Join the group
      You must start assist feedng her
      Get her on daily anti nausea med

      One injection of Cerenia will not fix this. Must be given every day until she is not nauseous. Longer you wait to start feeding her yourself by hand the sicker she'll get and longer it will take her to get well.

      There's no reason for her to be in the ER. She's got to get in supportive meds now.

      Maybe you don't know this but Vets make LOTS of mistakes and life threatening mistakes and they miss a LOT. I now know that depending solely on Veterinary care is not enough. I must be on the groups, do my homework & research and be an active member on the treatment plan of my cat. If I don't I do not get good medical care. It's the same with medical care for you.

      Don't know how I can make it clearer. Join the group.
      Mary