49120Re: [FH] Re:Please help I am at my wit's end!!!

  • elfinmyst
    Oct 21, 2013
      Hi

      It sounds like medication needs changing to me as well. The fortekor dose is not the highest allowed for cats and they can aslo add other medications as well. My cat with valve problems had vetmedin which helped a lot too. Im not sure where you are, but is a pacemaker a possibility to control the heart rhythm? But I would contact your cardiologist as soon as possible.
      Is there a reason they used the potassium sparing diuretic instead of the usual lasix?